Entry into the Automotive Lift Institute, Inc. (ALI) website indicates acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
- This URL is owned by ALI and is subject to the international laws pertaining to URL ownership.
- All written and graphic content on this site is owned by ALI and is subject to protection under the copyright laws of the United States and Canada.
- ALI has exercised its best efforts to provide truthful, timely and accurate information on this site but makes no warranty, express or implied, with respect thereto.
- Permission is granted for visitors to download content found on this site for their own personal use. Further distribution for any purpose of any such content thus downloaded is strictly prohibited.
- ALI, its members and staff accept no liability for the use or application of any content found on this site.
- Comments and suggestions submitted to ALI relating to this site become the property of ALI and, the submitting party relinquishes all rights to such comments and suggestions.
- ALI is not responsible for the content of other websites that are linked within this site. Such links are provided solely as a courtesy to visitors.
- ALI may change or discontinue the publication or maintenance of this website at any time in the sole discretion and judgment of ALI.