Replacement Warning Label Kit for Runway Lift (4 Post)
North America’s recognized vehicle lift safety and performance standard, ANSI/ALI ALCTV: 2017 “Safety Requirements for the Construction, Testing and Validation of Automotive Lifts” requires lift owners or employers to display all of these materials so that they will be plainly visible to the operator. Responsible lift manufacturers apply uniform warning labels to every lift before it leaves the factory.
Each Replacement Warning Label Kit includes one each of:
- Complete set of uniform warning and caution labels or placards for a single lift
- ANSI/ALI ALOIM (current edition) Standard for Automotive Lifts – Safety Requirements for Operation, Inspection and Maintenance
- Lifting It Right safety manual
- ALI Automotive Lift Safety Tips Card
- Vehicle Lifting Points Guide